17 January 2015

18th birthday nails!

Hi all!

I had a very busy week and therefore I didn't have time to post any new nail art. I'm sorry!
On top of that, yesterday was my birthday! I turned 18! Yay! I've been waiting for this moment for such a long time and I still can't believe it already passed. Nevertheless, it was a wonderful and memorable day, for sure.
Thursday I had to paint my nails for this special occasion, but it was really bad timing. First of all I didn't have any inspiration and second of all there I had a tight schedule so the nail art had to be something simple and easy. Let's see what I did!

 




 So, I combined 3 polishes: a gold one, a teal one and flaky one (which is new!). I drew the number 18 with two sizes of dotting tools and on the thumb you can see a crown which I also made last year!


 
And here's a close-up of the dotticure!


That's it for today! :) Do you like my birthday nails?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...