There's no new nail art in today's post, but a tutorial for the blanket nails!
A lot of people asked for a tutorial so I decided to make this design again for the tutorial. I chose to make it the same way. Unfortunately, the result wasn't as good as the first try. However, that doesn't really matter for the steps. It's just for illustrating anyways.
These are the steps:
1. Paint your nails with white polish.
2. Cut a triangle sponge in long parts with a cube as a base. Make as many as you need, thus one for each colour.
3. Put the first colour on the sponge and dab it onto the nail in a stroke. You can choose to make the same pattern on each nail.
4. Repeat the previous steps for all colours. When you're done all white spaces should be filled.
5. This step is optional! Put a top coat to make the surface smooth.
6. Use white nail polish or acrylic paint on a thin brush to make thin lines across the nail. Again you can choose where to place them. In my opinion two lines are enough for each nail.
7. Clean around the nails, because sponging can be messy.
8. The last step is to seal it all in with a matte top coat.
Well, this is all you need to do to get this look! Will you be trying this? Let me know!