1 October 2014

Guest post from Warpedrationails: background flowers

Hi!
Do you remember my nail art inspired by the background of my blog? Well, it's nothing compared to this awesome recreation by Warpedrationails!
---

Hello everyone! Let me introduce myself. I'm Stephanie of Warpedrationails. I am very honored to have been asked to do a guest post for Nerdy & Fleurty as she is a very talented nail blogger.

For today's nails I decided to recreate the floral pattern that is the background on her blog.


 
I really like this pattern, the flowers are whimsical and fun. They're not very difficult to do, which is always a good thing! 


The polishes I used are:

Color Club Look, Don't Tusk
Color Club Macaroon Swoon
China Glaze Spring in my Step
Julep Delaunay
Pure Ice  Black Out


Hope you all like these flowers as much as I do! Thanks again to Nerdy & Fleurty for having me as a guest on her blog! :)
---
I was right, wasn't I? This looks so real. It's as if she made nail wraps out of my background! I love it, I really do! Thanks Stephanie for this amazing nail art! :)

1 comment :

  1. Oh this looks awesome! So fun that she recreated your background, it's such a cute pattern :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...