11 October 2014

Guest post from Popping Nails: Multicoloured lines

 Hello!
Today I have yet another guest on my blog. After this one there will be only one left so enjoy!
---
Hi everyone! I'm Charlie from Popping Nails, if you've seen my nails before then you might know I love colour so going into Autumn I don't really change my colours but I thought for this guest post I'd try something different.



To make it more Autumn I wanted to use an off white base so I chose Topshop Blank. The other colours I used were Barry M Mango, Guava, Bright Purple and Pomegranate. As you can tell I love Barry M but the other polishes I used were Essie Sand Tropez and Gosh Spot On! Pink.




As you can see from the inspiration image I chose to do it multicoloured instead of just the one but that's just my style. I really enjoyed posting for Nerdy & Fleurty, thank you for having me on here, and I hope you all liked my design!
---
I love how colourful this design is! :) Do you like it too?
Thank you Charlie for this wonderful nail art! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...