5 October 2014

Golden ruffian with Amazon...Amazoff

Hey!

Two more weeks and I will have my camera back! Yay! I really can't wait any longer... It's freaking me out that I can't make some proper nail art and take good pictures of it. I have this feeling my blog isn't that important anymore just because I'm out of practice. However, it's not true! This blog means a lot to me and I will be back on a regular basis just in two weeks.When that time comes, I will show you some Halloween nails as it is coming closer. :)
But for now you'll have to deal with some old designs (old because I did them this summer).


I truly don't know how to call this. I wanted to make some ruffian design and this was born! I love the combination of these colours. O.P.I.'s Amazon... Amazoff goes well with any gold polish.


So, what do you think? Do you have a good name for this nail art?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...