I'm back with some Halloween nails. This time you'll see a skull and lots of bones. Take a look for yourself.
I'm not happy with the skull, but the bones are great. I love this boney pattern!
Here's the tutorial:
1. Paint one nail white and the rest black.
2. First we'll make the skull so draw two half black circles on both sides of the nail. I used acrylic paint.
3. Next you draw two lines between those circles.
4. Now you take a dotting tool and make eyes. The skull is ready!
5. For the bones you start with simple short white lines across the nail. Again I used acrylic paint.
6. Take a dotting tool and make 2 little dots on every end of the lines. Now you're bones are also done.
7. You're nail art is complete after you put some top coat.
What do you think? Do you like my bones?