30 October 2014

10 days of Halloween: dripping emojis

Hellooo,

For today's nail art I combined two things: emojis and drips. I have no idea how that combination was made in my mind, but I liked it and had to try it. It was really fun to do and I'm pretty happy with the result. Only downside is the fact that the emoji's are a bit unrecognisable. They even look a bit like ghosts. Therefore I'm telling you that those creatures on my nails are dripping emojis!




In case you're wondering how you can make it:
1. Start with applying a taupe colour.
2. Next you make a gradient with that taupe and a lilac polish.
3. Clean up around the cuticles and apply a top coat.
4. I used acrylic paint and a thin brush to make grey circles.
5. Then I added some drips to the circles.
6. Using a black nail art pen I drew some funny faces like emojis.
7. Don't forget to mattify them!

You're done! That's how easy it is to get this look!
I can really assure you it's a fun idea for your nails. Especially because the gradient is rather subtle. Also the matte finish makes everything even better!
So, what do you think? A great idea for Halloween?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...