24 October 2014

10 days of Halloween: creepy cupcakes

Helloooo,

I have something delicious yet uneatable for you today. As I was brainstorming about Halloween ideas, I suddenly thought of cupcakes. It was a very random thought actually! Therefore I decided to do something with it and I am pretty pleased with the result. See for yourself!



And as promised I made a tutorial for this design!
1. start with a very sheer, almost invisible polish.
2. Paint your tips in a deep/warm orange.
3. Now make a half circle above the orange part in a peachy colour.
4. Use a thin brush with blue nail polish/acrylic paint and make some vertical lines on your tips and a horizontal line between the orange and peach. (Almost sounds like I'm making a fruit salad! ;) )
5. Choose a glitter polish and take some glitters out of the bottle with a wood stick. Place them on the peachy part. Here I used black and white glitters.
6. Next you make a small black dot on top of your cupcake.
7. In this case it's not a cherry, but a spider, so draw some legs (preferably 8!) around the dot.
8. Finish with a top coat, of course!

VoilĂ ! That's how easy it is to make Halloween cupcakes.
What do you think of this design? :)

4 comments :

  1. Hehe this is so original! I definitely wouldn't eat one of those cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha LOL! Echt gave nail art! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...