18 August 2014

Guest post from Caution Wet Paint: Henna design nails

Hello! 
A couple of weeks ago I told you I won't have a camera for two months and therefore wanted to make a guest post series. Well, it's actually starting and the first guest post is from the lovely Nathalie behind Caution Wet Paint! I'll let her do the talking now.
---

Hi everyone! Hope you are having a great summer! Just got back from vacation and could not wait to do my nails.
Today, I'm guest posting for Nerdy & Fleurty a creative nail blogger from Belgium!

OK now, on with the nails. These nails were inspired by all the henna designs I've been looking at lately. I'm thinking of doing henna tattoos again.


I have used Orly Holla (neon orange) and China Glaze In a Lilly Bit (pastel lilac) to do the sponged gradient and Revlon Espresso for the stamping and a MoYou London plate from their Explorer Collection.



Hope you like it and dear Nerdy & Fleurty thank you for inviting me!

---
Wow, doesn't this look amazing? I love how the gradient is diagonal! And Nathalie, thank you again for sharing this great mani on my blog!
This was a very good start of the series. From now on you'll see some more guest posts and some nail art I've done in advance (when I still had my descent camera).
If you would like to make a guest post for my blog, please contact me (more information in the tab guest post).
This was it for today! Hope to see you next time.

2 comments :

  1. This looks great! I love the background in the pictures too and the bracelets, they fit great with the nail art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really amazing, LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...